This year I’m partnering with Mundo Adventures and am excited to guest host this Retreat With a Difference. Having lived 4 years in South America, my co-teacher Mandolin (the founder), has deep ties within this community. In addition to having a life changing experience ourselves, we will allocate funds from the retreat to the local community. The Aldea orphanage, our chosen community project, is a home run by 5 women from the village that volunteer their own time to care for 25 children.
This retreat is so much more than just doing yoga. In addition to our practice we will climb mountains, watch the sunrise, enjoy the glacier lakes and share smiles with bright faced locals.
Pristine vista of The Peruvian Andes Mountains is the location for this once in a lifetime retreat.
● Daily Yoga & Meditation
● Rock-climbing with a local guide in the Peruvian Andes Mountains
● White water rafting through the Cordillera Blanca Mountains
● Transformational breathwork
● Trekking to Laguna 69
● Kayaking at Laguna Paron
● Exploring the “Lost City” of Old Huaraz
● Indigenous Market Outing
● Insider exploration of alpine lakes, glaciers and mountains
● Humanitarian project
● Three nutritious locally sourced meals a day
● Six nights lodging: Bed and Breakfast
● All transportation in Peru
● Snacks sponsored by RXBARs
● All activities
● Entrance fees to national parks and nature reserves
What Makes It Unique?
Adventure to a land of mysticism and incredible natural phenomena. Huaraz rests at 10,000ft, nestled between the Cordillera Blanca and the Cordillera Negra. The Indigenous Quechua Tribe make up a large percentage of the local population, creating a truly unique cultural experience. You will receive an insider's guide into a world that exists under the radar, as you partake in trekking, rock climbing and white water rafting through majestic mountains and crystal clear glacial lakes.
READY FOR ADVENTURE?
early bird discount
$2.400 USD book before January 2, 2019
$2.500 USD after January 2, 2019
This price is all-inclusive of domestic travel, accommodation, food, activities and more. The only additional cost will be your flight.